XXV Congresso AIOL – Plenary lectures
Daniela Marić Pfannkuchen
Institut Ruđer Bošković, Bijenička cesta 54, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
The evolutionary background of phytoplankton shaping marine pelagic systems
Daniela Maric Pfannkuchen is a higher research associate at Rudjer Boskovic Institute’s Center for Marine Research in Rovinj, Croatia. She received a Ph.D. in Oceanology from the Zagreb University. For the last 15 years, her scientific interest includes taxonomy, phylogeny and ecology of marine phytoplankton. Her work covered many aspects of phytoplankton research, from taxonomy to community analysis, cycles of carbon and phosphorus and responses of single species to temperature and nutrient stress in controlled laboratory conditions. Her research interest focuses on phytoplankton and its role in global biogeochemical cycles and pelagic ecosystem functioning. In her work she tries to understand the evolutionary background for the power of microscopic organisms to shape the marine environment, world’s food supply, and in the end define climate change responses.
- Novak, T., Godrijan, J., Marić Pfannkuchen, D., Đakovac, T., Medić, N., Ivančić, I., Mlakar, M., Gašparović, B. 2019. Global warming and oligotrophication lead to increased lipid production in marine phytoplankton. Science of The Total Environment. 668:171-183.
- Marić Pfannkuchen, D., Godrijan, J., Smodlaka Tanković, M., Baričević, A. Kužat, N., Djakovac, T., Pustijanac, E., Jahn, R., Pfannkuchen, M. (2018). The Ecology of One Cosmopolitan, One Newly Introduced and One Occasionally Advected Species from the Genus Skeletonema in a Highly Structured Ecosystem, the Northern Adriatic Microbial ecology 75(3) pp. 674-687(IF: 2.526, Q1 n°C:3)
- Marić, D., Frka, S., Godrijan, J., Tomažić, I., Penezić, A., Djakovac, T., Vojvodić, V., Precali, R., Gašparović, B. (2013) Organic matter production during late summer-winter period in a temperate sea, Continental shelf research, 55, 52-65. (IF: 2.115, Q2, n°C:7)
- Marić, D., Kraus, R., Godrijan, J., Supić, N., Đakovac, T., Precali, R. (2012) Phytoplankton response to climatic and anthropogenic influences in the north-eastern Adriatic during the last four decades. Estuarine, coastal and shelf science, 115, 98-112. (IF: 2.324, Q1, n°C:39)
- Marić, D., Ljubešić, Z., Godrijan, J., Viličić, D., Ujević, I., Precali, R. (2011): Blooms of the potentially toxic diatom Pseudo-nitzschia calliantha Lundholm, Moestrup & Hasle in coastal waters of the northern Adriatic Sea (Croatia). Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 92, 323-331. (IF: 2.247, Q1, n°C:20)
Torna a seconda circolare